Thursday 21 March 2013

Miss Lonely.

Assalamualaikum and good morning :D

Well, how r yaa guys? I'm pretty good and still awesome. I'm so lonely now. My parents go a trip. My bro had a test for his driving. I'm crying now, mom dad please have a safe trip. I love you guys. I feel empty now, they go for 3 days. Baru je pegi about 2 mins, my cousin should be here with me but she had a work to do first. Then I'm alone :'/ Please somebody accompany me please? hmmmm I wish I have bestfriend that always beside me when I'm alone, sad, happy.. I want to share everything with him. Everything that happen to me that make me sad or happy. I'll make u special than other friends. I wish I could have this man. I don't want a boyfriend because our related will over if I and him break up. Thats why laa.. hmmmm but tadi aku search I found satu gambar ni, bapak la lawa siot rambut die. Warna purple dohh, nak tengok? jap ekk -loading to upload-



Lawa kan? hmmm I wish I could colour my hair like this. I want it so bad ;/ Hope so one day I'll :) so see yaa ;)