Saturday 8 September 2012

I Love him ;D

Hey there <3

Hey today nak cerita sambutan Eid kat skolah pagi tadi. its so awesome and i was grateful to Allah coz gimme a chance for happy again in my life ;) seriously i was said that this year not very enjoy coz we have to study first before the recess. but all change when my crush sudi nak amik picture dgn kitew <3 haha firstly i thought he want to reject it but he accept it. Alhamdulillah ;) okay firstly Shima nak amik gambar with abg kesygan die so die suruh Najwa pegy ckpkan. then Shima and her brother amik gambar together. sumpah time tu jeles nak mati. then i asked Iqmal where my crush. die kate kat kantin and we all decided turun ke kantin. aku nampakdie with his classmate take a picture together. so i just let them first. lame sikit,his friend naik tangga. haha then aku suruh his friend panggil my crush. And i asked my crush nak amik gambar together. and he was agreed ;) haha then NAJWA saje nak mendajalkan aku.'okay one more time, alamak tak cantik pulak, okay now free style' saje nak bagi aku malu dgn my crush. then aku marah die, suddenly my crush look at me and giggle. haha mesti klaka. LOL najwa i'll do the same what u do at me just now for the revenge. but she said its okay if with Irfan. -.-" pfttt.. okay amik gambar ex kau ape mcm? haha. then sebelom die nak pegy kat kwn die, aku pnggil die. aku mintak nom die. haha he said like this 'hahhh..malulah *tutup mulut dgn songkok* aww comel gile.. then i said 'sengal la ***** ni. die senyum harhar. well memang pon. then i won't never give up. i want u be my partner and i'll try my best for stole ur heart. haha ;)